Monday, July 11, 2005

Home Alone


Well, I survived the second big storm. Hurricane Dennis came awful close but decided to check out Orange Beach instead. I can't blame him because Orange Beach sounds good these days.

Kristin and the Kids have been in Colorado since June 29th. They are having so much fun. I feel sorry that the kids have to come back after having so much fun. The rest of this summer is going to be a downer for them compared to what they've been doing on vacation. Kristin hasn't seen her brother in a long time and it was good for her to go and be with him for a while. I'm glad that they got to go on vacation for a few weeks. It would have been nice to go with them but I really couldn't.

Things around here have been lots of fun. 14 days , 2 hurricanes and emptying my Mom's house.
I did get to go see 2 movies, " Batman the Beginning" and "The Cinderella Man". Other than that I've spent most of my time trying to get the house in order. But the problem is that when I start to get it organized I bring another 500 things from my Mom's house. Oh Well. I did get to spend some time with Richard and Dena, even if it was just going through Mom's stuff. I'll be glad when we're done so that we can get on with things. Mom wouldn't have wanted us to take a long time with the house.

The saving grace is that I know Kristin, Kindal, Ben & Kiley are having fun. My family deserves to go see things and do things. As long as I can keep providing so that they can enjoy life, I'll keep doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home