Sunday, July 03, 2005

ASTRONAUTS


My wife and kids are visiting Venus this week. They left on a flying saucer Wednesday morning and will be gone for another week. My children Kindal Ben and Kiley were so excited because they were going to finally get to wear the new space suits that their Mom bought them. They all promised me that they would bring back some Space Rocks.

Every night I look up at the stars and I see them looking back. I know they are having fun.... I'll bet no other kid will get to go to Venus during the summer break !!!!!! I can only imagine that one of them will be at the controls of the saucer when it makes it's way back home.

Until then , every night I'll keep looking up at the sky......and waiting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mothership to ground control.
We love you!!!!!!!!!!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home